Tiling Services Australia works in…
- New homes
- Existing homes (Renovations & Additions)
- Interior wet areas – Bathrooms, Ensuites, Laundries, Kitchens – walls, floors, bath & spa surrounds, plinths & free-standing baths, hobs & splashbacks
- Interior dry areas – Living areas, floors
- Exterior areas – Verandahs & Porticos
Types of tiling
- Ceramic tiles
- Porcelain tiles
- Feature tiles
- Diamond lay
- Rubbish removal
- Ensuite hire
Bathroom renovations in Adelaide
Maybe you’re sick and tired of your old bathroom, perhaps you want to add value to your existing home before you sell it. Or you might have way too many people in your house for one bathroom and you really need an ensuite! Whatever you’re thinking of doing with your bathroom/s, give us a call.
At Tiling Services Australia, we’re not just tilers!
Whether it’s a bathroom renovation or an ensuite addition, I can advise you on how best to create something fabulous that is not just beautiful but practical as well.
Selecting bathroom tiles in Adelaide
There are some great bathroom tile showrooms around Adelaide such as Beaumont Tiles, Lifestiles and Tile Wizards. With all the wonderful choices you have, and all the home shows on TV, like The Block to give you lots of fantastic reno ideas, it’s pretty easy to get inspired about creating your own dream bathroom. But the problem with so many choices is that it’s easy to get caught out. We visit a lot of bathrooms in our life, and I’m sure you’ve looked at more than one and thought ‘oh, dear…’
When you’re choosing tiles, you may have a few questions, such as…
- Which colours would best match?
- Do you want a grout that’s contrasting or complementary?
- Do the floor tiles and the wall tiles and the borders you’ve fallen in love with really work well together?
- Have you thought about non-slip tiles for safety?
- Which tiles are the easiest to keep clean?
- Which tiles are best for that high-end, classic look?
- Which look will go out of date quickly? And the list goes on…
Mistakes can be costly! Contact me before you buy
As an independent tiler with 17 years’ experience, I’m not a tile salesman. I’m not going to pressure you into buying something that’s more expensive but not suitable. My aim is always to get the very best results for every individual client. Because everybody’s different.
Expert advice on bathrooms, tiling and more
That beautiful bathroom you’ve seen in a magazine might not be the best option for your family or your home. I can give you expert advice on how to select bathroom tiles to suit your budget, how to select tiles that are easy to clean, and which are the best non-slip floor tiles for the safety of you and your loved ones.